Northwest Carpentry was founded in 1998 by Steven Eveleigh. With
20+ years experience in construction and construction management,
we foster a true team approach with each and every project.
All carpenters involved in the construction of your home are employees of Northwest Carpentry. And we partner with a network of trusted, vetted trade subcontractors. This approach ensures open communication and enables us to navigate challenges and seize opportunities as they arise throughout the project.
• Certified Green Professional™ - NAHB
• President - Home Builders Association of Grand Traverse Area
• Member - National Association of Home Builders
• Member - Michigan Association of Home Builders
• Member - Traverse City Chamber of Commerce
• State of Michigan Licensed Residential Builder
• BS Construction Science & Management, Western Michigan University
• Certified Siding Installer by VSI
• Houzz Influencer
Our construction practices are guided by green building principles.
As a Certified Green Professional (CGP™), Northwest Carpentry incorporates green and sustainable building principles into our homes, without driving up the cost of construction. We apply this advanced training and knowledge to our projects, as we strive for:
• Resource efficiency
• Energy efficiency
• Water efficiency
• Indoor environment quality
• Low cost of operation and maintenance
• Global impact
Know the costs, know the timeline
With effective value engineering and efficient estimating during the planning and design stages, we are able to present our clients with an accurate picture of their project prior to construction. We then monitor the budget and timeline throughout the process to ensure your project is completed on time and within budget.
We’re a complete, full-service residential construction company.
We pride ourselves on a high-level of craftsmanship and
• Residential site planning and design
• New home and cottage construction
• Interior and exterior remodeling
• Decks and outdoor living spaces